Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CWfEqhZJKLjbN8uqaW5vqd3noOVg82i/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpTKIZtdFFOdKBSr7Odu6w9i4md64ksd/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, January 16, 2020 · 10 Replies · 123 Views
Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CWfEqhZJKLjbN8uqaW5vqd3noOVg82i/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpTKIZtdFFOdKBSr7Odu6w9i4md64ksd/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks,
George
13 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CWfEqhZJKLjbN8uqaW5vqd3noOVg82i/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpTKIZtdFFOdKBSr7Odu6w9i4md64ksd/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks,
George
Hi George, the PE is ok. from here i can see some restrictions on external rotation. if you have the MS course you can consider some additional work for piriformis.
On the Im DO NOT EXTEND THE LOWER BACK, extend at the hips.
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi George, the PE is ok. from here i can see some restrictions on external rotation. if you have the MS course you can consider some additional work for piriformis.
On the Im DO NOT EXTEND THE LOWER BACK, extend at the hips.
Can you please give me some more information on the IM? I dont quite understand what I need to correct or how to correct it.
Thanks
10 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Can you please give me some more information on the IM? I dont quite understand what I need to correct or how to correct it.
Thanks
The concept is a bit complex without a basis on physiology. in order to reduce this problem, you need to stretch more the hips flexor.
I think I understand it. I will practice a bit more and the report a video. Thanks.
Does this look any better?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yb4wIs6zY1oRTyt1vltmU5EWyyZ4-8Vf/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks,
George
HI George, the problem is still presented. you are arching the lower back instead of extending at the hips...the top position is the same as an elbow plank. during the plank do you extend the lower back or do you open the hips?
I will try again and post another video
You're headed in the right direction, George. Keep working on opening your hips more as Alex suggested.
On 2/7/2020 at 4:36 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:You're headed in the right direction, George. Keep working on opening your hips more as Alex suggested.
Thanks