Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dU8ICkeCisyroDvrROzddXFGySMYoR7y/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MwuGq55m9T9RlQU1BCQ1zW3IFYSgK9C_/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, January 13, 2020 · 6 Replies · 79 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dU8ICkeCisyroDvrROzddXFGySMYoR7y/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MwuGq55m9T9RlQU1BCQ1zW3IFYSgK9C_/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks,
George
9 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dU8ICkeCisyroDvrROzddXFGySMYoR7y/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MwuGq55m9T9RlQU1BCQ1zW3IFYSgK9C_/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks,
George
HI George, the main problem here is mobility. if you stop at 27 seconds you can see an asymmetrical scapulae and shoulder position between left and right. now i suspect that this does happen also in the standing variation. can you provide the execution of the standing dislocate?
I include here the video of the standing dislocate with the bar in front and the bar behind.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1myJRx5KEXlen4or_FiVoHXFFhF9AwmoM/view?usp=drivesdk
13 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:I include here the video of the standing dislocate with the bar in front and the bar behind.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1myJRx5KEXlen4or_FiVoHXFFhF9AwmoM/view?usp=drivesdk
Hi George, the mastery requirement is a dislocate with almost shoulder-width grip, can you perform it?
11 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi George, the mastery requirement is a dislocate with almost shoulder-width grip, can you perform it?
No. Should I stay at this step till I can complete it? I am worried that it might take 1-2 year till I can get this done.
I have all 3 mobility programs and I am doing them every week to work on my mobility. My mobility had gone from terrible to just bad over the last 2 years, but I think that it will take me many more years to get to good
What I have been doing is that as along as I can do the mobility exercises and master the strength component, I would go to the next exercise. I thought that if I had to master each mobility component, then I would be stuck at step 1 for years. I expect that as I work on the Mobility series, my mobility issues will get fixed. At the same time I can move to the next exercises as long as I can master the strength part.
The same applies to the Hawaiian squat feedback that you provided me. I am working on the MS Mobility at the same time, but it will take me a while to master the mobility part of that exercise.
Please let me know your thoughts.
George
10 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:No. Should I stay at this step till I can complete it? I am worried that it might take 1-2 year till I can get this done.
I have all 3 mobility programs and I am doing them every week to work on my mobility. My mobility had gone from terrible to just bad over the last 2 years, but I think that it will take me many more years to get to good
![]()
What I have been doing is that as along as I can do the mobility exercises and master the strength component, I would go to the next exercise. I thought that if I had to master each mobility component, then I would be stuck at step 1 for years. I expect that as I work on the Mobility series, my mobility issues will get fixed. At the same time I can move to the next exercises as long as I can master the strength part.
The same applies to the Hawaiian squat feedback that you provided me. I am working on the MS Mobility at the same time, but it will take me a while to master the mobility part of that exercise.
Please let me know your thoughts.
George
All the IM of handstand 1 should be master at ALMOST shoulder width.
Thanks for the feedback. I will work on my mastery.