This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 1 - what happened to technique videos?

Started by Kevin Jacobson, January 13, 2020 · 2 Replies · 123 Views

Kevin Jacobson

I purchased Foundation One a while back, but it did not fit with my life at the time. 

 

I'm interested in exploring the program again, but seems like things have changed ALOT at GMB since I got the program.   My question is - I think there were instructional videos explaining each exercise - AND - follow along videos.  Now it seems there are just follow along videos --- without any instructional videos on " HOW TO DO THE EXERCISES "

 

Am I missing something, is there somewhere to get the " Instructional videos " that i just haven't found, or am I remembering wrong about the program.  

 

Thanks

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Kevin Jacobson said:

I purchased Foundation One a while back, but it did not fit with my life at the time. 

 

I'm interested in exploring the program again, but seems like things have changed ALOT at GMB since I got the program.   My question is - I think there were instructional videos explaining each exercise - AND - follow along videos.  Now it seems there are just follow along videos --- without any instructional videos on " HOW TO DO THE EXERCISES "

 

Am I missing something, is there somewhere to get the " Instructional videos " that i just haven't found, or am I remembering wrong about the program.  

 

Thanks

 

 

Hi Kevin, the istructional video with technique tip is still in the course page, they are a wonderful resource so we have no reason to take them off.

https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/#series/foundation

 

access the link, then select foundations 1 and then one of the elements.

for the complete source:

-access top right corner of the course page, there is a "dumbell" icon;

-Click on it and select "course library"

-select your general course

-then select the one you are searching for;

-then select the right icon.

Kevin Jacobson

Alesandro,

 

That's exactly what I was looking for.

 

Thank you