This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Russian dip HBP/PE 11

Started by Lars-Erik Olsen, January 8, 2020 · 3 Replies · 110 Views

Lars-Erik Olsen

Hi!

Still struggeling, after 6 months stil cant do a single repetition of this, rest of foundation 2 progressing good and moving into 3

 

Had similar problem when moving into korean dip, could not do a single rep for long but all of a sudden 5x5 was "easy"

 

 

 

 

In meantime I am stickin to korean dip, and doin some negative russian dip ok, with leg assisted raise.

 

I can wiggel myself up unassisted one side at the time, but doin parallel feels as impossible as tryin to levitate, even if i try to add some momentum I cant move myself forward from the bottom position to raise.

 

Any tips or comfort is welcome. 

 

Best regards Lars-Erik

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Lars-Erik Olsen said:

Hi!

Still struggeling, after 6 months stil cant do a single repetition of this, rest of foundation 2 progressing good and moving into 3

 

Had similar problem when moving into korean dip, could not do a single rep for long but all of a sudden 5x5 was "easy"

 

 

 

 

In meantime I am stickin to korean dip, and doin some negative russian dip ok, with leg assisted raise.

 

I can wiggel myself up unassisted one side at the time, but doin parallel feels as impossible as tryin to levitate, even if i try to add some momentum I cant move myself forward from the bottom position to raise.

 

Any tips or comfort is welcome. 

 

Best regards Lars-Erik

Hey Erik, how many times did you use the forum in order to have some help from the coaches? forum is the best resource for having support.

Lars-Erik Olsen

Hi first time I think, with the korean dip I found some tip allready from others. 

Alessandro Mainente

My suggestion is using the forum especially for having the "form check" support.