I am just starting out and incredibly inflexible. I can only make it about half way through the weekly middle split video! Should I try and get through the whole thing or just do what I can? I assume just do what I can, and try to add a little each week. What are your recommendations?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Mobility Middle Split Video
Started by David Pritchard, January 5, 2020 · 2 Replies · 2,084 Views
12 hours ago, David Pritchard said:I am just starting out and incredibly inflexible. I can only make it about half way through the weekly middle split video! Should I try and get through the whole thing or just do what I can? I assume just do what I can, and try to add a little each week. What are your recommendations?
HI David, if you access the top right corner of the course page there is a dumbell icon, click on it and a new menù will appear. select "course library", then in the new page search for the stretch series and then middle split, now go for the second icon to the right. all the exercises now are listed..in the right side there are the single exercises plus a scaled version. At your level you should focus on the scaled version.
On 1/5/2020 at 9:03 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:HI David, if you access the top right corner of the course page there is a dumbell icon, click on it and a new menù will appear. select "course library", then in the new page search for the stretch series and then middle split, now go for the second icon to the right. all the exercises now are listed..in the right side there are the single exercises plus a scaled version. At your level you should focus on the scaled version.
Awesome, thank you!