This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE2 iM Form Check

Started by Andrew Witchger, December 31, 2019 · 2 Replies · 35 Views

Andrew Witchger

Hi,

After little progression on SLS/SE3 over the past few months I decided to revisit SE2. The exercise is not an issue, but I want to make sure I'm getting the iM correct before going back to SE3. Is there a goal height to keep the hips during the movement? When I extend one leg my hips always lower a bit and it doesn't feel like they always go back to the original height.

Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:

Hi,

After little progression on SLS/SE3 over the past few months I decided to revisit SE2. The exercise is not an issue, but I want to make sure I'm getting the iM correct before going back to SE3. Is there a goal height to keep the hips during the movement? When I extend one leg my hips always lower a bit and it doesn't feel like they always go back to the original height.

Thanks

 

HI Andrew, i notice that you have the parquet....using a sock under the heel can make the exercise on the parquet easier...the movement with the right leg is too fast.

Andrew Witchger

Thank you, Allesandro. I will try the sock and to slow down the movement.