This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE4 Form Check

Started by Andrew Witchger, December 31, 2019 · 2 Replies · 28 Views

Andrew Witchger

Hi,

The I have over complicated the rocking variations in the past, and would love to know if I'm doing it again here. I've been on PE4 for 7 months, and I've gotten "close" to mastery several times, but I'm still not sure if my form is correct so I restart the progression and try again. 

How far off the ground do my feet need to travel for a rep to count? I remember reading some where that coach said 6" at the top, but the follow along videos look at least twice that high.

This clip is of my final set so you can see how my form breaks down as I get to the end.

Thanks!

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:

Hi,

The I have over complicated the rocking variations in the past, and would love to know if I'm doing it again here. I've been on PE4 for 7 months, and I've gotten "close" to mastery several times, but I'm still not sure if my form is correct so I restart the progression and try again. 

How far off the ground do my feet need to travel for a rep to count? I remember reading some where that coach said 6" at the top, but the follow along videos look at least twice that high.

This clip is of my final set so you can see how my form breaks down as I get to the end.

Thanks!

 

hey Andrew, i like it, you stayed in place, this means that the movement is symmetrical.

Andrew Witchger

Great to hear!