This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE9 Form Check

Started by Andrew Witchger, December 31, 2019 · 2 Replies · 25 Views

Andrew Witchger

Hi, I have two questions aside from my general form.

Do I need to start my hands higher so I can bend further or is this sufficient?

When pulling my legs back up is it important to focus first on getting my back to the bars before extending my legs up, or can I pull everything together like I currently do?

Thanks!

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:

Hi, I have two questions aside from my general form.

Do I need to start my hands higher so I can bend further or is this sufficient?

When pulling my legs back up is it important to focus first on getting my back to the bars before extending my legs up, or can I pull everything together like I currently do?

Thanks!

 

Hey Andrew, the first question is linked to the seconds. you do not need to go higher with the hands because you do not need to go lower with the legs at the point where the hips move off from the stall bar. the idea is resting with the lower back on the stall bar.

Andrew Witchger

That helps a lot. Thanks, Alessandro.