Hello,
I'm on day 10 and following along with the Introduction plan doing restore/fundamentals & Bands workouts. I realize the program starts slower and then will undoubtedly get much harder, but I'm wondering what else I should be doing now to be successful later in level 1?
I'm 6ft (32) about 220 and although I'm naturally fairly broad, I think I probably need to be closer to 200 pounds for this stuff. I saw HIIT training in the modules, but I have a meniscus tear in my knee and figure I should be a bit lighter before doing these jumping/high knees movements.
I have a great gym across the road from me for the next 3-4 months and I'm working online and I want to take full advantage of this setup.
Thanks,
Trevor
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Question About Intro Program
Started by Trevor Somerville, December 29, 2019 · 1 Replies · 129 Views
5 hours ago, Trevor Somerville said:Hello,
I'm on day 10 and following along with the Introduction plan doing restore/fundamentals & Bands workouts. I realize the program starts slower and then will undoubtedly get much harder, but I'm wondering what else I should be doing now to be successful later in level 1?
I'm 6ft (32) about 220 and although I'm naturally fairly broad, I think I probably need to be closer to 200 pounds for this stuff. I saw HIIT training in the modules, but I have a meniscus tear in my knee and figure I should be a bit lighter before doing these jumping/high knees movements.
I have a great gym across the road from me for the next 3-4 months and I'm working online and I want to take full advantage of this setup.
Thanks,
Trevor
Hi Trevor for sure avoid high impact work on your knee (until surgery?...i hope).
For now, if you are completely new to the method stay with the recommended schedule.
For sure sometimes something else can be added....what? well film yourself...post different form check in forum..give us more details about joint restrictions and so on....and individual suggestion about what doing more....will be a natural consequence.