Hi
I have had a short break from training but now when I get back into it I thought that I should really master hollow body rock properly
Feedback? what do I need to improve?
Thanks
T
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Tideland, December 27, 2019 · 4 Replies · 72 Views
Hi
I have had a short break from training but now when I get back into it I thought that I should really master hollow body rock properly
Feedback? what do I need to improve?
Thanks
T
Hey Johan, try to open your hips more while creating more hollow in your chest.
hey, thanks for the feedback, this is probably the absolute best I can produce right now. I am really focusing hard on opening my hips but they d not seem to want to go more
57 minutes ago, Johan Tideland said:hey, thanks for the feedback, this is probably the absolute best I can produce right now. I am really focusing hard on opening my hips but they d not seem to want to go more
well, i have randomly stopped the video.....and the bodyline is always the same. this means NICE WORK MAN.
Thank you very much
!