This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE2

Started by Johan Tideland, December 27, 2019 · 1 Replies · 26 Views

Johan Tideland

Hi

How does this look? I have to videos with 2 different toe positions, witch one is preferred for this? I know the course video has it like the first video but can there be and advantage to train with the toes pointed?

on the im I am using a 1,9kg hammer head

Thanks

im

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job on your PE. The second foot position makes the exercise a little bit harder, but I personally prefer to work both positions. On your iM I would like to see slightly less rotation of the torso and more rotation of the shoulder joint on each rep. In other words, when your arm is by your ear, try to internally rotate (thumb moves down) your shoulder more before lowering the weight.