This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE5

Started by Johan Tideland, December 27, 2019 · 4 Replies · 69 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello, how does this look like?

I don't have a video of the im but I will take it on the next session

Strength wise this feel very easy compared to the bulgarian rows and I promise that my butt is off the floor when I hinge, it is just that my shorts seem to touch the floor

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Looking pretty solid, Johan. Overall your strength looks good, just a little bit of position refinement. As you do this one, remember to keep your shoulders at the same level as your elbows. On some of your reps you tend to raise the shoulders above your elbows. As you get to the top of each rep, there is no need to stick your head forward or to move your chest in front of your for arm. Your body should stop in the same plane as your lower arm. If possible, I recommend doing these in front of a mirror.

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Johan Tideland said:

Hello, how does this look like?

I don't have a video of the im but I will take it on the next session

Strength wise this feel very easy compared to the bulgarian rows and I promise that my butt is off the floor when I hinge, it is just that my shorts seem to touch the floor

 

 

Hey Johan, please stop the video at 23''...can you that the rigth shoulders is higher? well, this is a problem for future pulling development. be sure to engage the shoulder depression as soon as possible. if necessary do the movement slowly so that you can fix imbalances.