This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna PE6

Started by Bill Marr, December 20, 2019 · 5 Replies · 101 Views

Bill Marr

Morning. Getting super frustrated with Manna PE6, Negative Hanging Leg Lifts. I've been stuck at Step 7 (4 x 4 x 10s) for ages. The ONLY limiting factor for me in this is grip endurance. I can do 4 reps for the first set or two, then only manage 2 or 3 in the final two. I always do the full workout, but having to rest between reps the last two or three sets. Looking ahead at PE 7 & 8, I will fly by mastery on first pass...so core strength isn't my issue. Any suggestions for getting past this forearm limitation?

Thanks...and Merry Christmas to all GST coaches and athletes.

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Bill Marr said:

Morning. Getting super frustrated with Manna PE6, Negative Hanging Leg Lifts. I've been stuck at Step 7 (4 x 4 x 10s) for ages. The ONLY limiting factor for me in this is grip endurance. I can do 4 reps for the first set or two, then only manage 2 or 3 in the final two. I always do the full workout, but having to rest between reps the last two or three sets. Looking ahead at PE 7 & 8, I will fly by mastery on first pass...so core strength isn't my issue. Any suggestions for getting past this forearm limitation?

Thanks...and Merry Christmas to all GST coaches and athletes.

Hi Bill, well considering that grip strength in not the primary goal here you can use a couple of straps in order to finish only the last set.

Bill Marr

 @Alessandro Mainente. Grazie e Buon Natale.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Bill Marr said:

 @Alessandro Mainente. Grazie e Buon Natale.

ahahahah do you speak italian bill??

Bill Marr

Si, un po. Sono stato in Italia tre volte...l'ultima volta due anni fa a Matera per un mese. Amo la tua paese. 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Bill Marr said:

Si, un po. Sono stato in Italia tre volte...l'ultima volta due anni fa a Matera per un mese. Amo la tua paese. 

i'm happy to heat that...if you travel to Verona let me know about it! there is always a coffee break for a GB student!