This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE11 Formcheck

Started by Nils Westfelt, December 19, 2019 · 6 Replies · 91 Views

Nils Westfelt

Hi guys! 
I’d like a Formcheck please. 
This was like the seventh and eighth set, my camera kept falling over so the last rep looks a bit sloppy.. What can I do to improve these? Cheers! 

Close: 

Side: 

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Nils Westfelt said:

Hi guys! 
I’d like a Formcheck please. 
This was like the seventh and eighth set, my camera kept falling over so the last rep looks a bit sloppy.. What can I do to improve these? Cheers! 

Close: 

Side: 

 

HI Nils, from the side view appears that you are not leaning backward enough. at the point where you are reaching the upper arm support your shoulder shoulders should be above the elbows (if we look the dip from the side view).

I'm gonna ask you a front view for full review.

Nils Westfelt

@Alessandro Mainente

Do you mean I should lean backwards more so the shoulders come behind the elbow? Or do you mean the overall body line should be more upright? 

here is front view:

Merry Christmas! 

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Nils Westfelt said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Do you mean I should lean backwards more so the shoulders come behind the elbow? Or do you mean the overall body line should be more upright? 

here is front view:

Merry Christmas! 

 

Front execution is perfect.for your question, the answer is yes.

Nils Westfelt
22 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Front execution is perfect.for your question, the answer is yes.

Thanks!

"Yes" to shoulders behind elbows or "yes" to more upright body line? Or both? :) 

Alessandro Mainente

the first one. i would see elbows and the shoulder exactly above.

Nils Westfelt
On 12/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

the first one. i would see elbows and the shoulder exactly above.

Ok cool! Thanks Alessandro. I’ll keep these for a while and try to clean up the form and see if I can do a little more of an upright position before moving on! 
Merry Christmas!