Hi, I'd like a form check
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ey5d45kdriqp1g/2019-12-10 12.06.01.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, December 19, 2019 · 5 Replies · 70 Views
Hi, I'd like a form check
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ey5d45kdriqp1g/2019-12-10 12.06.01.mov?dl=0
thank you!
3 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I'd like a form check
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ey5d45kdriqp1g/2019-12-10 12.06.01.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hey Giulio, nothing to say here....very nice work.
Thank you Alessandro!
I think it will take me a few more years (sigh!) to reach mastery on the iM, do you think it would be fine if I start practicing the forearm headstand from PE3 in the meantime?
lol same with me, i guess like 3-5 more years^^
On 12/19/2019 at 2:02 PM, Giulio Pizzini said:Thank you Alessandro!
I think it will take me a few more years (sigh!) to reach mastery on the iM, do you think it would be fine if I start practicing the forearm headstand from PE3 in the meantime?
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, sorry to stalk you
, please let me know what you think when you have some time
On 12/19/2019 at 2:02 PM, Giulio Pizzini said:Thank you Alessandro!
I think it will take me a few more years (sigh!) to reach mastery on the iM, do you think it would be fine if I start practicing the forearm headstand from PE3 in the meantime?
Well i have followed strictly the GB idea for all foundations, so I'm gonna say no. everyone has its own limit.