This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

vertical shin

Started by Heather McDonald, December 18, 2019 · 2 Replies · 90 Views

Heather McDonald

I just signed up for GST and I'm loving it so far. I thought I was fairly flexible until I finished my first split series class. Holy cow! I really struggled with the vertical shin up the wall stretches..... I'm a visual person and I am not sure what it should look like for my level since the people in the video are much more advanced than I am.... 

What is the best way to get into vertical shin and then how do I position my body when I'm super tight and can't get in to the positions they show with their 3 variations?

Alessandro Mainente
25 minutes ago, Heather McDonald said:

I just signed up for GST and I'm loving it so far. I thought I was fairly flexible until I finished my first split series class. Holy cow! I really struggled with the vertical shin up the wall stretches..... I'm a visual person and I am not sure what it should look like for my level since the people in the video are much more advanced than I am.... 

What is the best way to get into vertical shin and then how do I position my body when I'm super tight and can't get in to the positions they show with their 3 variations?

Hey Heather and welcome to GB, well there are many ways to scale it. in order to access the scaled variation you need to access the library course section from the top right corner of the course page where the dumbell icon is located. select library course, in the new page select stretch series, and then front split, click now in the second icon to the right and a new page will appear with the full list of the exercises plus a video with the proposed scaled variation.

Your post is moved here in the private section, reserved for who owned the premium material. all the course material is discussed in the private section.

Heather McDonald

Awesome! Thank you!