This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Push-ups... Xiaopeng forward.

Started by Ulf Heitländer, December 16, 2019 · 8 Replies · 174 Views

Ulf Heitländer

Hi. 

what's your feedback? Ready to move on to the next exercise? 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Ulf, can you post a side view of your Xiapeng?

Ulf Heitländer

Here is a sideview... 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Slow down...slow down and slow down again.

Ulf Heitländer

Next try :)

 

What do you think? 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 minutes ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

Next try :)

 

What do you think? 

 

 

The only one correction here is to avoid piking at the hips in the plank position in between the reps.

Ulf Heitländer

So here is another attempt. 

5th set. 

I did the im both from the front and the side at the end.

The weight is 2 kg. Is this enough or am I suppose to increase the weight before going to the next progression? 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

So here is another attempt. 

5th set. 

I did the im both from the front and the side at the end.

The weight is 2 kg. Is this enough or am I suppose to increase the weight before going to the next progression? 

Nicely done.

Ulf Heitländer

Thanks. 

So what about the weight? Is 2 kg enough or is their a certain goal for the weight?