Just sonyou know... as you see, I got injured... because of bike accident. Anyway Check these please! At lease I could train my leg.
Side to Side Squat
Inside Squat
I don’t know which ones are right form.
Or
and sied view here
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, December 11, 2019 · 5 Replies · 83 Views
Just sonyou know... as you see, I got injured... because of bike accident. Anyway Check these please! At lease I could train my leg.
Side to Side Squat
Inside Squat
I don’t know which ones are right form.
Or
and sied view here
9 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:Just sonyou know... as you see, I got injured... because of bike accident. Anyway Check these please! At lease I could train my leg.
Side to Side Squat
Inside Squat
I don’t know which ones are right form.
Or
and sied view here
damn man....you were progressing so well! i hope you can recover faster....and i hope that it is something light!
for your inside squat...keep the range of motion reference as this one
On 12/12/2019 at 7:28 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:damn man....you were progressing so well! i hope you can recover faster....and i hope that it is something light!
for your inside squat...keep the range of motion reference as this one
Thank you so much! But unfortuneately.. the doctor told me that my wrist was tear like TFCC tear.
The vided is probably going to be really helpfull! Thank you.
@Alessandro Mainente
hey, How are you? I’m back with my current inside squats. Check please
Always Thank you so much, Alessandro
Wonderful, what about your wrist?
On 1/15/2020 at 6:39 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:Wonderful, what about your wrist?
Unfortunenately... I haven’t been able to try kind of exercises like pushup and handstand yet... It’s been almost two months.
I’ve felt a little recovery, but I’m not really sure when It’s going to get cured...
thank you Alessandro!