This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2 Form Check

Started by Andrew Witchger, December 9, 2019 · 2 Replies · 50 Views

Andrew Witchger

 

I have been "stuck" on 4x6r for about a year now. I've been trying a few of the suggestions in the forums to break through, and plan on trying to increase the volume next. I want to make sure my form is correct and not part of the problem. Any comments on my form or suggestions on breaking through the plateau are appreciated! 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Andrew, Technique first...do not sag completely at the bottom, try to hold a neutral position of the scapulae.

my suggestion is moving the feet back and uses an intermediate range of motion. simply put your feet under the point where the rings are attached and try to complete this intermediate variation.

Andrew Witchger

Thank you, Alessandro. I’ll try that next and see how things progress.