Hello,
I restart the foundation. I would start from 9 weeks from the ground up. I think I could 2 or 3 times a week F6 and legs always before stretching other days. The reason is that I came across a wall for some exercise and I just feel I need it. The query is on the structure F6 in which to do exercises, first do the upper body and then the core, or vice versa, or according to the original version, ie Fl, pl, sl, mn, hbp, rc?
I will be glad for the experience and advice of others if reset helped go a little further in progress, thank you.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Restart
Started by Michal Dreveny, December 6, 2019 · 6 Replies · 159 Views
HI Michal, can you translate in English?
I apologize
On 12/6/2019 at 11:09 PM, Michal Dreveny said:I apologize
Don’t worry!!
i would go for the schedule that you have already use. Where did you hit a plateau?
FL4 is hell for me, I have been on 4x60s several times but I have never been able to repeat and the next training was difficult 4x48s. But that's not the main reason.
RC2 is very fluctuating for me, some time ago I felt the last set when I went more to the edge of the biceps prick. Since then I feel the constant strain of the biceps and when I try to squeeze some heavy repetitions, I have a lot of pain in the biceps for several days.
This of course also affects HBP3, PL5.
I hope and believe in a better recovery light work on the basics, for a complete rest I probably do not have morality :-)
I understand....can you post your execution? my main goal is identifying weaknesses and possible solutions...
Sure, I'm going to shoot FL4 and RC1 and RC2 tomorrow,
Thank you Alessandro