Hello, I would like a mastery check,
This is the fifth set: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dh7LAgXKw7J4UfhM8
Mobility: https://photos.app.goo.gl/drDCgar4Y9tVLYzaA
Thank you, Maya.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Maya Pizzini, December 5, 2019 · 5 Replies · 65 Views
Hello, I would like a mastery check,
This is the fifth set: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dh7LAgXKw7J4UfhM8
Mobility: https://photos.app.goo.gl/drDCgar4Y9tVLYzaA
Thank you, Maya.
3 hours ago, Maya Pizzini said:Hello, I would like a mastery check,
This is the fifth set: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dh7LAgXKw7J4UfhM8
Mobility: https://photos.app.goo.gl/drDCgar4Y9tVLYzaA
Thank you, Maya.
Hey Maya, from the side view appears that:
-the upper body is not enough inclined;
-the spine seems rounded while we aim for a straight spine;
-reaching the floor and twisting with the plate is necessary;
-do not separate your legs;
-you can keep your hips a bit more closed.
Hi, this is a new attempt.
Should I keep my back more inclined or is this okay?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cnoFXEB4DL4hdzez7
2 hours ago, Maya Pizzini said:Hi, this is a new attempt.
Should I keep my back more inclined or is this okay?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cnoFXEB4DL4hdzez7
The range of motion is now ok, keep the spine neutral or a bit extended. do not flex it.
I tried again. Is this better?
2 hours ago, Maya Pizzini said:I tried again. Is this better?
Hey Maya, the spine is now ok , do you feel the knees always together?