This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE6

Started by James O'Boyle, November 29, 2019 · 10 Replies · 79 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro!  I've decided to move on to SLS PE6 since PE5 doesn't feel safe for my spinal fusion.  How do the cossack squats look?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hey James...nothing to say here. nice work.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Awesome, thanks!  I'm still working on cleaning up the iM...

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro!  I'm on the last step of SLS PE6.  It feels pretty easy.  Am I okay to move on?

PE:

iM:

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work, try to feel the weight in the middle of the supporting foot so that you cannot rais your heel.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it!  Here's another set without the heels raising:

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

You're headed in the right direction, James. Be careful not to let your knee fall to the inside as you squat down. You can see this happening on your right leg. Try to keep your knee over your foot.

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner I see what you mean!  I think I had my feet turned out more than usual on this set—I’ll adjust and post another video after my next session.

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey!  Here you go, I adjusted my feet and the knee issue seemed to correct itself.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Nice correction James.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Great, thanks!  I'll move on to SLS PE7.