This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE4 + IM

Started by David Pardy 340028, November 26, 2019 · 2 Replies · 17 Views

David Pardy 340028

Hi, been working on this one for a few weeks and feel like I've gotten what I can from the technique videos.  I have the stepladder placed so that it feels like it's sitting under my pelvis (hard to tell with my gut and the gym mat in the way).  Any further tips please?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey David, ideally feet should be placed at hips level. if not the biggest part of the work is done by the glutes while we want to work on the spine extension rather than hips extension.

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Alex, I did wonder why there was a bit of a discrepancy between the technique video and the demo video. I'll do what you have asked!