This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Assisted Bent Arm Back Extension

Started by Geonho Lee, November 25, 2019 · 4 Replies · 52 Views

Geonho Lee

The first try in this video could look pretty funny:D and I was Ok!

Check please!

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Geonho. Remember to keep a strong hollow position as you press up to the handstand. Keeping your ears covered will help you to hit the right position.

Geonho Lee
14 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work, Geonho. Remember to keep a strong hollow position as you press up to the handstand. Keeping your ears covered will help you to hit the right position.

Ok! I got it. Thank you Jeffrey I’m going to refine it this weekends

Geonho Lee
On 11/26/2019 at 3:22 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work, Geonho. Remember to keep a strong hollow position as you press up to the handstand. Keeping your ears covered will help you to hit the right position.

I tried to correct it with your really good advice. Check please

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement! I liked your 1st and 4th reps the best. You did a great job of keeping your ears covered all the way into your handstand on both of these.