Hi,
Mobility seems to be my biggest challenge right now. I am working on it and seeing good results considering my starting point . Any tips on this? Am I doing this correctly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VycY2fLtmus&feature=youtu.be
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Eran Hadar, November 23, 2019 · 3 Replies · 67 Views
Hi,
Mobility seems to be my biggest challenge right now. I am working on it and seeing good results considering my starting point . Any tips on this? Am I doing this correctly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VycY2fLtmus&feature=youtu.be
Thanks!
Hey Eran...we need some technical refinements:
-consider that the first goal is full shoulder flexion. this means that if you draw a line from hips to wrists , it should pass through the shoulders. not your case. in fact, you need to increase the distance between the 2 hands until you can show proper full flexion;
-extending the wrists does not make the exercise easier or better, it can mask shoulder limitation...so hold the wrists neutral.
Hi,
Thank you Alessandro. The wrist extension is more in my head, will work on that, thank you for pointing it out. My grip in the following one is probably too wide, but is this in the right direction?
Yes it is too wide, in fact you are beginning a dislocate which is wrong.