How is my range of motion on both the strength and mobility movements? sorry about 2 videos, I will make them just one next time. This is my first for(u)m post. Also, please let me know if the camera angle is good.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andrew J Asbach, November 23, 2019 · 1 Replies · 32 Views
How is my range of motion on both the strength and mobility movements? sorry about 2 videos, I will make them just one next time. This is my first for(u)m post. Also, please let me know if the camera angle is good.
6 hours ago, Andrew J Asbach said:How is my range of motion on both the strength and mobility movements? sorry about 2 videos, I will make them just one next time. This is my first for(u)m post. Also, please let me know if the camera angle is good.
Hi Andrew, 2 comments for you:
-PE: retraction is ok...but you need to spend some time on reaching full protraction;
-IM: strive to hold the butt as closer to the floor as possible. for this reason do it slowly.