Searching for a place to learn Men Artistic Gymnastics at full time, at least 15-20 hours a week (for people who are not high top level, but who are still really motivated)?

Started by LAOUAR Zakaria, November 21, 2019 · 0 Replies · 1,851 Views

LAOUAR Zakaria

Hi everybody !

I am a 24 years old French guy. I practiced basketball and Kung fu at semi high level.

Since a year, I have been more and more passionated and fascinated by Artistic Gymnastics. I now know that I want to invest my whole time and energy into it. Unfortunately, in my country, there is no place/structure where I could learn intensively gymnastics for more than 4-5 hours per week.

Does anybody know about a place where I could learn Artistic Gymnastics with a proper coach for more than 15 hours per week? 

I am more than motivated, I am life-dedicated.

Thank you very much.

Zak