This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Natural leg Extensions - scaling

Started by Nick Goddard, November 19, 2019 · 2 Replies · 76 Views

Nick Goddard

Hi guys, as a scaling technique (apologies if I’ve missed it somewhere) is it safe on the knees to go wider than hip width when doing these? As it feels a bit easier.

The idea is to gradually narrow the legs when I get bet at these but concerned that angle might hurt the knee?

 

cheers,

Nick

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Nick , i prefer legs together or no more than shoulder-width, more than that you can finish reducing the amount of quads word.

movement can be scaled basing on the range of motion and not on the body segment positioning...not in this exercise.

Nick Goddard

Cheers Alessandro. This movement is a hard one for me!

I'll stick to shoulder width and gradually try to go deeper.

Nick