Hi,
I'd love some guidance on head positioning. I feel like I'm putting a lot of stress on my cervical spine and can't tell if my neck position is right or not. Also would love any comments on body line and arm positions. Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andrew Molina, November 16, 2019 · 2 Replies · 71 Views
Hi,
I'd love some guidance on head positioning. I feel like I'm putting a lot of stress on my cervical spine and can't tell if my neck position is right or not. Also would love any comments on body line and arm positions. Thanks.
Hi Andrew, if necessary you can move the support a bit more on the posterior part, something i have already done with clients with stressed cervical spine. One issue with your form: legs are separated most of the time and this does not make the position easier.
Great, thank you @Alessandro Mainente. I will try the modified neck/head position and I'll keep my legs together.