I would like to know if the form is ok and I have a good bodyline, thanks!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6jrirgef6dd0fk/VID_20191108_220236_650.mp4?dl=0
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, November 8, 2019 · 7 Replies · 75 Views
I would like to know if the form is ok and I have a good bodyline, thanks!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6jrirgef6dd0fk/VID_20191108_220236_650.mp4?dl=0
HI Mario, for the best result in the future try to move the HIPS CLOSER TO THE FLOOR. only a couple fo cm....
You can easily see that you plank is barely perfect, now imagine this position through the pushup position.
Hi! How is this one?:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9apg9wn9v9zx7u/VID_20191128_225658_436.mp4?dl=0
I need time on this exercise to make it more stable, but I wanna know about the bodyline. Thanks!!
Harder than necessary...move backward the elbows for a couple of cm's...the bodyline is perfect!
Hi again, lets see if it is mastered in order to move on:
Last PE rep (you cannot see it om the video, feet and ankles are together): https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmbkmrlodzempbs/IMG_20200318_220604_695.mp4?dl=0
IM side:https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2hvo62n9ho6xqo/IMG_20200318_220301_248.mp4?dl=0
IM back: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcml5zx11nvfucr/IMG_20200318_220258_311.mp4?dl=0
Hey Mario, can you take another video of your PE directly from the side for us?
2 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:
Very nice.