This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL Pe1...im

Started by Ulf Heitländer, November 3, 2019 · 4 Replies · 50 Views

Ulf Heitländer

Hello Coaches,

please check my form.

Thanks  ;)

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

Hello Coaches,

please check my form.

Thanks  ;)

hey Ulf , the only one correction i can make here is holding the knees together. limitations are due to the camera view, a front video will reveal something more.

Ulf Heitländer

I hope this is better. Its only a front view...

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

I hope this is better. Its only a front view...

 

Hey Ulf, some corrections are still necessary:

1-weigth/hands should pass approximately at chin's level, not above;

2-slow down the movement, the weigth of the dumbell should not help;

3-press the feet on the floor. this will ensure a correct spine motion without hips compensation.

Ulf Heitländer

Puh okay :D

I will keep working...