This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Level 2 and Extreme Fat Loss

Started by Michael King, November 3, 2019 · 2 Replies · 217 Views

Michael King

I remember when I first got my hands on 'Building the Gymnastic Body'. I read it up and then started trying to incorporate it into my life but was soon sidelined trying to do the Windmill exercise and injured my shoulder due to impingement. But I remember future volumes of the series listed as "All Muscle, No Iron", "Liquid Steel", "Handstand Chronicles", and "The Dynamic Physique". I remember checking repeatedly about when the next volume would be released to no avail.  Well, obviously we see the evolution things took.

But now I have the same question about the subsequent Thrive courses mentioned in Thrive 1. Are they still in the works or has someone decided that Thrive 1 is all we need? If they ARE still being planned, does anyone have a ballpark for the date of release?

Thanks.

Jared Lybbert

I'm guessing that because Jeff hasn't posted here in over 2 years, that he is gone. Thrive has great information but it doesn't look like it's continuing.

Michael King

I'll be honest with you - I am a measurement kind of guy. When it comes to nutrition, there is a reason bodybuilders weigh their food. Not that I am one but I used to dabble. I was never a fan of the '2 thumbs' and '1 cupped handful' system of measurement. Vagueness smacks of uncertainty about what you are pushing. I do hope they will come out with some other nutritional courses at some point. But until then, whole food in moderate amounts would be my guess as to what is best. 

***edit***

Here is an article I remember reading way back when. Humorously, I found it today by searching 'river crabs', the only thing I could specifically remember from when I read it 11 years ago.