This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

B7: Negative pull-up form check

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, October 25, 2019 · 6 Replies · 53 Views

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Hello! I would like a form check on this exercise: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxlpr1lkloaksn1/VID_20191025_214916_960.mp4?dl=0

This bar does not have enough height to avoid touching the floor on the dead hang part, so I have to bend my legs or tuck them a bit if they are steaight. Which option is better, or maybe both are wrong? And another question, should I go down completely straight or the angle I have is ok? Thanks!

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Mario, can you also upload a front or back view?

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Did not record it, I will upload it next week

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Front: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqfrdii562xgpxc/VID_20191031_073701_991.mp4?dl=0

Back: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6k3o5vntuma47l/VID_20191031_073605_509.mp4?dl=0

Alessandro Mainente

Hey mario, i cannot access the video. can you use youtube please?

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Are you sure? It seems to be a valid link as all the other videos I have uploaded through dropbox

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Are you sure? It seems to be a valid link as all the other videos I have uploaded through dropbox

Ok , now i can see them..maybe temporary dropbox problem. what about your negative, my impression is that movement is not enough fluid. too much time spent on the first part and not enough in the second.