This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE6

Started by Matthew Berghella, October 25, 2019 · 5 Replies · 82 Views

Matthew Berghella

Is this satisfactory? Sorry it's a bit dark. 

Matthew Berghella

Bump

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/25/2019 at 4:54 AM, Matthew Berghella said:

Is this satisfactory? Sorry it's a bit dark. 

Hey Matthew, here the problem is that when you move up the range fo motion on twisting is ok, BUT when you move down the twisting is definitely less. you should focus on making the twist of the eccentric part better.

Matthew Berghella

Thanks Alessandro. I think I understand. I need to twist more before I start the eccentric phase.

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Matthew Berghella said:

https://youtu.be/CE7Gt6xbLAo

 

I believe I'm twisting sufficiently during eccentric phase now.

Nice work, well you twist better for sure on the ascending part. at this point it is still not bad, symmetrical movements are much more important.