This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Windshield Wipers | Form Check

Started by Aaron Altamura, October 19, 2019 · 6 Replies · 94 Views

Aaron Altamura

I've been stuck on Windshield Wipers and negative leg lifts for a long while. The exercise feels like it requires a lot of core exertion. 

When I started, I couldn't just "hang" and found bending my arms and pulling myself up the stall bars to be helpful. I'm now able to hang with straight arms for this and negative leg lifts. 

I also find it difficult to keep my legs completely straight sometimes. 

Half windshield Wipers are too easy. Seems like a bug jump. 

Here's my video. I know I'm going to too fast here, I was tired as it was my 5th set. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JrHZSX7z3CWjEZkN8

Any feedback is helpful! Thank you! 

Alessandro Mainente

Hy Aaron, how is your level of manna? also can i see a side view?

also remember to keep posting the course material here in the private forum.

Aaron Altamura

Thank you Alessandro!

I'm at C6 for the Manna, i.e. the Negative Leg Lift.

I'll post side views of both on Wednesday.

I'm currently on a 2x per week schedule, not sure if I should be doing these exercises more than 2x, however it feels like a grind to do 2x.

Just to be clear, what do you mean by "posting the course material"?

Alessandro Mainente

Foundations, STretch series, handstands...are premium courses. 

Discussing the premium material is reserved to the private section. this post was already moved bu me from general forum to private forum.

Aaron Altamura

Ahhh okay. I'm finding it a bit difficult navigate between the new / old course structure. Thanks for the explanation.

Here's a side view of my WW: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fVmAYS5jrNb6wKEd9

As for manna, here's a side view of my negative leg raises: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XDkmCMptTvBo7ogA7

I'm also noticing some APT?

Ugggggggg feels like I've come so far, yet I still have so far to go! I've renewed my commitment this month!

Thank you :D

Alessandro Mainente

I cannot open both the links.

Aaron Altamura

Fixed!