Hello guys!
I come to you today to see if I pass mastery on this exercise?
I can go on forever with the PE, it feels very easy to me. The iM however I don’t know if I’m passing there? A look would be much appreciated!
cheers!
PE:
iM:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nils Westfelt, October 11, 2019 · 8 Replies · 98 Views
Hello guys!
I come to you today to see if I pass mastery on this exercise?
I can go on forever with the PE, it feels very easy to me. The iM however I don’t know if I’m passing there? A look would be much appreciated!
cheers!
PE:
iM:
Nice work, Nils! I recommend including this iM in your training as you move forward. Before moving on, can you also post a side view of your PE?
15 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, Nils! I recommend including this iM in your training as you move forward. Before moving on, can you also post a side view of your PE?
Thanks! Yes I’ll film from the side next workout (Tuesday).
I can do these somewhat slow and controlled without so much momentum and I can do them with momentum to. I read somewhere yesterday on the forum that we should aim for a parallel body line in the bottom of the rep? That means more momentum and less raw strength right? What should I aim for? I thought when I started these that we should use momentum as help in the beginning but less momentum as we get stronger?
Cheers!
Hey Nils something in between controlled and momentum. it is hard to move up down to parallel if you stop the momentum.
@Jeffrey Bittner
Ok so here’s a side view.
two videos, one with more momentum and one with less. How do they look?
cheers
The second one has the correct amount of momentum.
7 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:The second one has the correct amount of momentum.
Ok cool. So is there anything to improve before moving on? I noticed that my knees are just a little bit bent. Maybe fix that?
Yes, legs straighter. Other than that it looks like you're doing a great job!
On 10/16/2019 at 7:38 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Yes, legs straighter. Other than that it looks like you're doing a great job!
Cool I’ll do a few more sessions to fix that before moving on!
cheers dude!