This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tuck up...stiffleg windmill

Started by Ulf Heitl䮤er, October 9, 2019 · 6 Replies · 122 Views

Ulf Heitl䮤er

Hi coaches,

could you please check my form? 

Thanks :)

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Ulf, my corrections follow:

PE:

1-slow it down;

2-hands, heels, and shoulders should touch the floor in between every single rep;

IM:

1-slow it down;

2-you should reach in between the legs and not lean on the inclined leg.

Ulf Heitl䮤er

Ok...i will correct this.

Ulf Heitländer

Is this better?

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, Ulf Heitländer said:

Is this better?

 

Hey Ulf, straight arms please!!

Ulf Heitländer

This is the 5th set.

I hope I was able to correct everything!?

Thanks for checking :)

Greetings Ulf

Alessandro Mainente

hey Ulf, I would say YES, but refine the IM, i want the upper arm to be always vertical.