This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hs pe2

Started by Reilly Herbst, October 9, 2019 · 18 Replies · 158 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Reilly, you can see that during the IM the bar is not completely horizontal from the back view. So now increase the grip until you can show symmetrical work.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work!

always having a double check: back view for symmetrical/asymmetrical check and side view for checking the horizontal position of the bar.

Reilly Herbst

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid work, Reilly! Nice job!

Jeffrey Bittner

Looking pretty solid, Reilly. Try to open your chest up a little bit more as you do this one.

Alessandro Mainente

A couple of cm higher and it's done...finally.

Reilly Herbst

Ok great, almost there!

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

You got it! if the PE is at the same level...you should move forward.

Reilly Herbst

Yes! Here’s my PE

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice form!!

Reilly Herbst

Thank you

Reilly Herbst

https://youtu.be/yw99RZNhntQ

I’ve been using standing shoulder extension in my warmup and I noticed my right arm is a little more flexible than my left, is their a way I can improve this?

Alessandro Mainente

Very nice....you can consider adding weight.

Reilly Herbst

Ok, I will!