This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL pe2

Started by Reilly Herbst, October 5, 2019 · 20 Replies · 128 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Reilly, be careful not to pick up too much hollow in your back. Keep in mind the protraction is done by moving the scapula outward, however, your spine should stay straight. Work on decreasing the amount of curl in your mid back.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

I notice that your left hip shows a better straddle compared to the right one. i think you should use a mirror for now and make the movement symmetrical.

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Reilly! You are losing a small amount of protraction on your plank hold. Your iM looks better. Keep working on elevating your feet more on each rep.

Jeffrey Bittner

You're headed in the right direction. If you start your video, then scroll immediately to the end of your hold (around 40 seconds) you can see the difference in protraction.

Reilly Herbst

I see it, should I stay with 4x36 or should I drop down 4x24?

Alessandro Mainente

I think you can, only in this case, made a different step and work at  4x30''.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nothing to say here...pretty nice work.

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid work, Reilly. It looks like you might need to elevate your feet more on the iM. Can you also upload a side view?

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Here’s a side view 

 

https://youtu.be/uZPgPOYptJY

 

SOlid work here!!! nicely done.

Reilly Herbst

Testing for mastery 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nicely done.

Reilly Herbst

Thank you