Check Please!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, October 1, 2019 · 7 Replies · 78 Views
Check Please!
I strongly recommend before posting to read the already existing from check on the forum because from them you can learn a lot. For example in the Jefferson curl is very important to hold the bar closer to the body as long as possible in order to reduce the stress of the spine.
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:I strongly recommend before posting to read the already existing from check on the forum because from them you can learn a lot. For example in the Jefferson curl is very important to hold the bar closer to the body as long as possible in order to reduce the stress of the spine.
Ok I got it. You mean, the other forms that have been already checked, aren’t them?
YES, generally the correction i have cited to you is something i have done maybe one hundred of times...
Straddle Up
Jefferson Curl
@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner
Check please. I trid to do them with the correct form
Your straddle ups look pretty solid. Can you post another Jefferson curl video where your entire body is visible throughout the set?
On 11/21/2019 at 3:18 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Your straddle ups look pretty solid. Can you post another Jefferson curl video where your entire body is visible throughout the set?
Sure. This is the video here. Thank you so much
Great job, Geonho!