Hi
Can I get a form check on my elevated Planche Lean, please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyhg16kf963v8cl/Elevated%20Planch%20Lean_0919.mov?dl=0
Best,
Marcus
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marcus Santamaria, October 1, 2019 · 4 Replies · 69 Views
Hi
Can I get a form check on my elevated Planche Lean, please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyhg16kf963v8cl/Elevated%20Planch%20Lean_0919.mov?dl=0
Best,
Marcus
Hi Marcus, from the side appears a noticeable pike at the hips, this can be a bad habit inherited from previous elements. can you show please the floor planche lean?
Hi Alessandro,
Thanks for the feedback. Here is the planche lean:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttwivnl7azn66ep/Planche Lean_091019.MOV?dl=0
Could you also do me the favour to check my Cossack Squats:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wisp1hff20et44/Cosak_squats_051019.mov?dl=0
Best,
Marcus
Hi Marcus, the planche lean shows some pike at the hips and also your body is moving too much, sometimes at the hips, sometime in the upper body, stay in place, do not shake. if I'm not wrong i have already commented on your squat on another post.
One thing that helps me on leans is dropping the head a bit, not so much that the chin is tucked, but enough that the neck is extended to help shoulder protraction and depression. Almost feels as if the head is headed towards the floor as I begin leaning forward.