Hi coaches, could I please get a form check on this IM? No weight and improvising as i don’t have a dowel as I’m travelling but want to check if I have enough flexion.
Many thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Emily Aitkins, October 1, 2019 · 4 Replies · 49 Views
Hi coaches, could I please get a form check on this IM? No weight and improvising as i don’t have a dowel as I’m travelling but want to check if I have enough flexion.
Many thanks!
3 hours ago, Emily Aitkins said:Hi coaches, could I please get a form check on this IM? No weight and improvising as i don’t have a dowel as I’m travelling but want to check if I have enough flexion.
Many thanks!
your shoulder flexion appears very good! nice work Emily.
On 10/1/2019 at 5:03 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:your shoulder flexion appears very good! nice work Emily.
Oh wow, thanks Alessandro! I’ll add some weight when I get to a gym and will check back.
Hi coaches,
I added a 2.5lbs to this and it still looks ok to me, anything i’m missing? When I try 5lbs my form breaks down so I think that’s where I should be working.
Thanks!
On 10/3/2019 at 10:14 AM, Emily Aitkins said:Oh wow, thanks Alessandro! I’ll add some weight when I get to a gym and will check back.
yes for sure, never sacrifice the form for more weight.