It's been about 6 months since I got this level... Is it supposed to take this kind of long??
anway, check please!! thank you so much
I know this is not an appropriate video to check since someone was blocking my camera... check please..
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, September 28, 2019 · 2 Replies · 56 Views
It's been about 6 months since I got this level... Is it supposed to take this kind of long??
anway, check please!! thank you so much
I know this is not an appropriate video to check since someone was blocking my camera... check please..
It’s definitely taking me that long on the Ground Rows and Pushups. I’m now learning to deal with it by getting excited when I achieve an extra rep or two.
On 9/29/2019 at 1:07 AM, Geonho Lee said:It's been about 6 months since I got this level... Is it supposed to take this kind of long??
anway, check please!! thank you so much
I know this is not an appropriate video to check since someone was blocking my camera... check please..
Execution are very good, times depend on people...i stayed on hollow body rock for 1 year while everything else was definitely faster. genetic plays a big role here, unfortunately, you cannot say anything more on it.