This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Knee Series or Hamstring Restore?

Started by Trevor Catterall, September 26, 2019 · 3 Replies · 242 Views

Trevor Catterall

Hello

I am using the Coach Sommer template of six days training and have added Handstand work to two of the Stretch Series days. I have a lot (for my ability) to manage per week. I would like to know whether Im better off using the Knee Series (automatically added following template) or Hamstring Restore (i have a desk job and sit down most of the day). I have boxed and run amongst many other sports and never experienced issues with knees but my hamstring flexibility is terrible and this effects me across many of the GymFit exercises. I could do one each per week but don't know whether that would be too little to benefit either my knees or hamstrings.

Coach Sommer

Hi Trevor,

Great question.  I would recommend starting with each of them once per week initially and then evaluate from there.

Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer

Jackson Henderson

Hello! I've recently sprained my ankle for the second time and my LCL sprained with it. I'm able to walk comfortably now and ride my bike. Which restore series would be most beneficial? Knee? Ankle? Hips? Hamstring?

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Jackson Henderson said:

Hello! I've recently sprained my ankle for the second time and my LCL sprained with it. I'm able to walk comfortably now and ride my bike. Which restore series would be most beneficial? Knee? Ankle? Hips? Hamstring?

Hi Jackson, the very first thing is understanding the mechanism of your injury and then move back to the cause.