Hello everybody.
Just begining my jurney with Tuck Planche.
I have difficulty raising my hips.
Comments are wecome.
Have a great day
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mishel Malca, September 25, 2019 · 2 Replies · 58 Views
Hello everybody.
Just begining my jurney with Tuck Planche.
I have difficulty raising my hips.
Comments are wecome.
Have a great day
On 9/25/2019 at 11:06 AM, Mishel Malca said:Hello everybody.
Just begining my jurney with Tuck Planche.
I have difficulty raising my hips.
Comments are wecome.
Have a great day
HI Mischel, actually this version is not trainable for your level because hips are not held in the air in the correct position for 1 second.
now it can be a technical problem. I'm referring to the common tendency of lifting the feet before the shoulder is enough leaned.
or it can be strength problem, i'm gonna ask you to post the mastery of the floor planche lean, elevated planche lean and elevated planche bounces.
these elements are the strength foundations for tuck planche, failure on developing the correct strength here is a failure on developing the tuck planche.
Thank you i understand what you are saying.
I will post the floor planche lean so, you can check my form for this level.
Before i will try again the tuck planche.
Have a great day.