Hi, I just started the program a week ago. I have a nerve impingement in my anterior delt, so I'd been doing the shoulder and scapular restore modules daily. Since I started those, I noticed that my thoracic area was getting tight, so I started throwing that in. Is the Restore series something I can do daily or do I need to program in more recovery time?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Can you do Restore courses too often?
Started by Jonathan Ritchie, September 19, 2019 · 3 Replies · 271 Views
Of course you can do them too often. You can also perform them with too much intensity. Always base your training by how your body is feeling and how you are recovering. When in doubt, at first do less.
You can always do more later if necessary, but you can’t undo doing too much today if you over indulge.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks, Coach Sommer. I can identify signs of muscular fatigue and recovery, but focusing on mobility is new to me. Since the modules I was referring to are mostly stretching, what are some of the signs I should be looking for that indicate I'm overdoing it?
6 hours ago, Jonathan Ritchie said:Thanks, Coach Sommer. I can identify signs of muscular fatigue and recovery, but focusing on mobility is new to me. Since the modules I was referring to are mostly stretching, what are some of the signs I should be looking for that indicate I'm overdoing it?
Hey Jonathan, maybe sore joint or reduction in the previously acquired range of motion.