This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How many times should a step be repeated?

Started by Eva Gossenreiter, September 16, 2019 · 2 Replies · 63 Views

Eva Gossenreiter

Hi, 

 

I'm new here - and also new to strengh training in general. 

I'm wondering if there is a recommendation on how many times each step of an exercise should be repeated before moving on to the next step?

Since I'm new I wonder if to just move along as the system raises the difficulty or better give it a few times when I just so completed all the repetitions (particularly when the system bumps me up to a new exercise after step 9)?

 

I tried to search the forum/guides for this info but couldn't find anything... 

Thanks a lot in advance for taking the time to respond! 

Eva

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Eva, my suggestion is that they should be moderately easy. I mean if you are doing 4x12, you should be able to add 12 12 12 13. so adding one rep more in case of set x reps and 1/2 seconds more in case of set x sec...of course we are talking about the last set.

Eva Gossenreiter

Thanks, this helps. I tried it out and it works for me :)