This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hanging leg lift

Started by Barry Thorn, September 10, 2019 · 7 Replies · 94 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Barry, the problem is that you begin to bend the knees before passing the horizontal position. can I see the mastery of the negative hanging leg lifts?

Barry Thorn

Yes - thanks, I'll post that up.  I've only recently managed to start training on stall bars, so will do so for half hanging  leg lift as well to ensure I've not missed anything.

Thanks

Barry

Barry Thorn

Hi Alessandro

So it turns out that I don't have mastery of negative hanging leg lift on stall bars!!  My bungy cord solution previously must have given me too much opportunity to engage lats. 

In which case, how does the negative hanging leg lift look?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKazHzIrQFKPMypT9Fu

Thanks

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

They are perfect....so keep those damn knees locked ;-)

Barry Thorn

Thanks Alessandro.  Will do!

Aaron Altamura

Are we supposed to touch the top for negative hanging leg lifts?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, eccentric exercises need a full range fo motion.