Still working on mastering pushups, but trying out pseudo planche pushups for fun.
How are these looking:
I need to get my hands back further—anything else to work on?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Josh Earl, September 6, 2019 · 3 Replies · 43 Views
Still working on mastering pushups, but trying out pseudo planche pushups for fun.
How are these looking:
I need to get my hands back further—anything else to work on?
@Alessandro Mainente or @Jeffrey Bittner any pointers on these?
Hey Josh, you're off to a good start. Strengthening your planche lean will help you to improve your lean on this exercise.
8 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Josh, you're off to a good start. Strengthening your planche lean will help you to improve your lean on this exercise.
Right now my wrists are definitely the weak link. This level of lean feels ok, but I don’t think I can do more just yet. I’m continuing the wrist prep work and they are improving steadily. Back to it!