Ok so I'm soon moving into a period with a high workload and have in general just tried to prepare an optimal supplementation for my training to achieve better results. I'm a bit confused about all the vitamins/minerals that interact with each others absorption and just in general timing of certain nutrients etc. Therefore if any experts here could tell me if I'm going the right direction I'd be happy.
172 cm
18 years old
70kg
bf 10-12 I'm guessing
Vit D
I try to average 5k IU/day and I have done 1 month of 10k IU/day. Seeing as the maximal amount to be produced by the body is 10k IU/day here's an example of what I do: Week with 2 days tanning and the other 5 days only sunshine I get is walking in and out of my car 2 times, 2 days that week with 10k IU. Any specific time a day I should take this?
Fish Oil
5g morning
5g evening
Whey prot
20g PWO
Casein Prot
20g PWO
20g Pre bed
ZMA
1 serving pre bed=30mg zinc, 450mg mag and 10.5mg b6
should this be taken on an empty stommach and can I drink milk at the same time (calcium)?
Creatine monohydrate
5g PWO
Beta Alanine
For this I will be following poliquins recommendation and slowling ramping up my dose, starting at about 1g and finishing at about 5-7g. spread evenly during workout. The reason for this is that I got sick and felt nausea last time I used it, if this comes even at small doses I wont use it.
BCAA
15g Pre/duringWO
Multi vit
https://www.emersonecologics.com/Produc ... TWIC6.aspx
one with breakfast and one with last meal of the day.
I drink a lot of milk so I thought calcium supplementation will not be necessary, am I right? Does calcium interfere with magnesium and zinc and should it not be taken at the same time a day? I have seen recommendations of up to 150mg zinc and 2g mag, so would taking 4 doses ZMA for ~2 months before steadying off at 1 serving be an idea?
Any comments for improvements are most welcome, this could be other stuff I should supplement with or comments on nutrient timing etc. Please note I don't want people telling me I should just a clean diet (which I already do for 98% of the time) and drop all supplements... This is also not my current supplementation but will be from about june 10.